These simple words will transform your outlook and bring meaning to your life. Every day study these words and be inspired.
1. Happiness: Choose happiness when you wake up in the morning. It is the best way to cheer you up for the whole day. Find joy and happiness in things you enjoy doing. Go slow and live in the moment to enjoy the process of working with focus. Join the company of positive people to bring more happiness in your life,
Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response. ~Mildred Barthel
2. Gratitude: Make it a habit of writing a few things that you are grateful for every evening. By doing this you will appreciate what you have and find contentment in your life.
If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. ~Gerald Good
3. Calm: You will find serenity in you when you are on top of the world. Here are a dozen ways to stay calm.
Nothing gives a person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances. ~Thomas Jefferson
4. Relationships: Love is someone who cares for you and you also care about. Motivate and compliment your friends. Life is beautiful when you are connected,
Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. ~Swedish Proverb
5. Organized: Prioritize and do those things that are important in your life. Do one thing at a time. Avoid clutter at home and at work to be more productive.
A place for everything and everything in its place. ~ Benjamin Franklin
6. Simplicity: A simple life is to live within your means and be debt-free. You are free from worries and you get peace of mind.
The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life’s plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
7. Energetic: The way to have energy is to stay healthy. Exercise daily and follow a nutritional diet to fuel your energy. Sleep around eight hours to regain your balance.
Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you're going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and by maintaining focus.- Oprah Winfrey
8. Purpose: Know your purpose in life. Set meaningful goals according to your aspirations. Life is hopeful when there is something interesting to do every day and you are proud of it.
Begin each day as if it were on purpose. ~Author Unknown
9. Positive: Life is not a bed of roses. React to things in life positively to overcome problems and stay resilient.
A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. ~Patricia Neal
10. Kindness: Be kind to yourself and do random acts of kindness to others. Be friendly and helpful. Love animals and all living things in this world. Smile and be respectful to people around you
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you — not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown