1. A time to reflect: It is necessary to take time off to review your activities. You can do it at the end of the day, on every Sunday evening, at the end of every month and at the end of a year. The purpose is to find whether you are spending time productively:
· Doing exercise
· with family
· managing your money
· learning and upgrading
· keeping in touch with your friends and closed ones
2. Before doing anything ask yourself three questions. What is your purpose of doing this? Are you doing it the right way? Can you do it in a different way to get a better result? By asking this question, you avoid doing things that are irrelevant and wasting your time. It is also for you to thank and make changes and seek improvement and be more productive in your approach.
3. Are you living your own life or following the life of others? Do not worry about what others think of you. Live your life and do what you have to do. You have your dreams and purpose in life. The most important thing is to capitalize on your talents and do the best you can with what you have.
It is easier to live through someone else than to become complete yourself.
4. Are you happy with what you do every day? It is an issue relating to your job and career. Is it something you enjoy doing? It is challenging enough to excite you and get you into the flow while at work? Are you able to unleash your potential capabilities?
5. How do you look at failures and setbacks in your life? It is an opportunity to examine closely the situation. It could be a chance for you to take the challenge, solve the problems and make progress in life or it could be a hint that you are heading the wrong direction.