1. The word "appreciation" means to be thankful and express admiration, approval, or gratitude. It also means to grow or appreciate in value. As you appreciate life, you become more valuable—both to yourself and others. -Sara Paddison
2. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, loving — then making that day count! - Steve Maraboli,
3. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. - Oprah Winfrey
4. Don't forget, a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
5. Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.- Sarah Ban Breathnach
6. I wake up in the morning and I see that flower, with the dew on its petals, and at the way it's folding out, and it makes me happy, she said. It's important to focus on the things in the here and now, I think. In a month, the flower will be shriveled and you will miss its beauty if you don't make the effort to do it now. Your life, eventually, is the same way.
- Dan Buettner,
7. To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with. -Mark Twain
8. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.-Voltaire
9. Appreciate what you have while you still have it because one day you won't. ―Robert Tew
10. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.-Epicurus
11. The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. Oscar Wilde
12. Feeling appreciated is one of the most important needs that people have. When you share with someone your appreciation and gratitude, they will not forget you. Appreciation will return to you many times.-Steve Brunkhorst
13. Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.-Ralph Marston
14. You have it easily in your power to increase the sum total of this world's happiness now. How? By giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged. Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.-Dale Carnegie
15. Once we discover how to appreciate the timeless values in our daily experiences, we can enjoy the best things in life.-Harry Hepner