Thursday, January 31, 2008
How to get along with your son
According to experts in family relationships the following strategies to bring up your son are recommended:
1. Be his friend.
2. Expose him to various situations.
3. Let him decide what he wants to do in life.
4. Make him a hero.
5. Encourage him to read.
6. Have good friends for his sake.
7. Forgive his mistakes.
8. Give him your time.
9. Don't criticize him in front of others.
10. Teach him to be responsible.
11. Teach him to learn to lose and to enjoy winning.
12. Don't mollycoddle him.
13. Don't make comparisons.
14. Put yourself in his shoes.
Related article: 7 Tips to Develop a Healthy Relationship with Your Child a.k.a. How to Get Along With Your Son
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac