Thursday, March 18, 2010
15 Daily Healthy Habits
1. Talk to family members at home: Talk about the happenings of the day and share your happiness and sadness with your spouse. When you open your heart to each other you get closer to each other and that’s love.
2. Sleep well: Can you sleep well at night? One of the health benefits is a good night’s sleep. The next day you will feel fresh and full of energy to welcome another day.
3. Recreation: What are your hobbies? After a hard day’s work you need to entertain yourself and relax. Listening to music, playing a musical instrument and gardening are some of the ways to refresh. and lighten up
4. 30-minute exercise: Do what you enjoy physically every day. You can enjoy good health just by walking around. Do it daily to be fit and happy.
5. Have your breakfast: Breakfast provides the necessary fuel for your brain. A nutritious breakfast will sharpen your thinking process and promote working efficiency. You get better memory and less likely to get obese.
6. More vegetables and fruits: More vegetables and fruits mean less chances of getting caner and heart problems. These are also wonderful snack food
7. Don’t watch TV while having your meals: Switch off the TV and enjoy the food. You are more likely to get fat when you eat and watch TV at the same time.
8. Bring nature to your home: Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, watch the fish swimming in the pond and appreciate the lively plants in your garden. Let nature brings you calmness and serenity. Remember to put some plants in your office. Greenery will promote happiness in you. .
9. A simple and regularized living: Follow your biological clock; go to bed by 11 and wake up at around 6. Follow a routine that is beneficial to your health. A simple life is a balanced life without upsetting your biological clock.
10. Take a nap: It is a way to restore your energy. A short nap during high noon will boost your working effectiveness.
11. Keep a journal: Daily writing releases your inner feelings, reduces your suffering and promotes your immune system and not to mention that you are able to express yourself more effectively over time.
12. Religious belief: Do you find forgiveness, spiritual support, and love in your religious beliefs? I believe you do. How about meditation? Mindful meditation relieves stress and results in a state of relaxation. Religion and meditation are related. As an example, Hinduism promotes yoga and meditation.
13. Drink green tea: Among many other health benefits, green tea contains powerful anti-oxidant which inhibits the growth of cancer cells. Enjoy a cup of warm green tea every day.
14. Keep on learning: Be curious and be interested to learn new things. Maintain a daily reading habit. Keep your mind active and be smart
15. Organized activities: Know what to expect and go through each day smoothly. You will avoid undue stress and pressure to meet emergency situations
Share your healthy daily habits with the readers.
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac