Friday, March 5, 2010
7 Essential Things to Do Every Day
You are passionate about what you do every day to achieve your ultimate objectives in life. While you are fervently working on your goals, do not forget other essential things you must do in your daily life. A meaningful and happy life is a balanced life.
1. Take care of your health: Priority should be given to your health. The state of your health will determine how well you will conduct the affairs of the other areas. Are you feeling leg ethic or are you feeling full of energy and ready to go. Be physically active every day and follow a balanced diet. Do not cut short your sleep and take frequent short breaks during the day to clear clutter in your mind.
2. Mind your career: Develop yourself into a trusted brand. Be a valuable person at the workplace by acquiring other essential skills. Deliver promptly and fully every time. Be thorough in your work and keep your promises.
3. Manage your personal finance: Follow your budget and do not spend more than what you have earned. Set aside an amount each month to accumulate and build your wealth. The best policy in personal finance is to stay of out of debt.
4. Look after your family: Don’t bring home your work. Devote your time to your spouse and children. When you are at home communicate and share ideas with family members.
5. Nurture relationships: Build connection with your co-workers, your boss, and other people in the industry. Gain their support, cooperate and collaborate with them to further your goals in life.
6. Continuous learning: Be alert to changes and keep yourself posted about developments in your area of expertise. Keeping yourself up-to-date is the only way to survive in this competitive world
7. Promote positive emotions: Appreciate yourself and feel good about yourself. Go to work confidently and be cheerful at work. Be mindful and show your enthusiasm at work.
Success in life is more than just pursuing your career goals or acquiring wealth. You will achieve a lot more when you pay equal attention in each area. They are closely connected and they complement the activities of each and every area. You can’t be a successful person when you have achieved your career goals but end up with a broken family.
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac