Saturday, May 29, 2010
10 Instant Ways to Live a Richer and Fuller Life
Here are 10 ways to live a richer life by being positive in your attitude toward others:
1. Be kind: Say something nice and sincere to people you meet every day. It costs you nothing but it uplifts their mood and cheers them up. As you get along in your daily life, be alert to lend your hand to others. Kindness begets kindness
2. Be appreciative: Appreciate your talents, appreciate the support from your family members and be thankful to your friends and colleagues. .Adopt an attitude of gratitude in life.
3. Empathetic: Do not think just for yourself; consider the other person’s point of view and his or her feelings.
4. Thoughtful: The easier way to show how much you care is to remember someone’s birthday and send a gift. The other thing that you can do is to share with your neighbor when you have cooked something special for dinner.
5. Love: Love yourself and love your family. Bear hatred to no one but fill your heart with love. The only way to have peace of mind is to forgive and forget.
6. Humble: Be friendly and cheerful. Greet people you meet and smile. There is no need for you to show off because there is always someone who is better than you.
7. Serve: Participate in community services or provide tuition to poor children in subjects that you are good at.
8. Conscience: Uphold moral values and betray nobody. You sleep with a soft pillow and a clear conscience
9. Thankful to God: Thankful to God that you are alive and living a wonderful life and enjoying what you have. Just count your blessings.
10. Generous: Share your knowledge to enrich otter people’s life. Donate to the needy. Give words of encouragement and enlightenment to those in despair
Your sharing and caring attitude will make your life richer than your material wealth.
How to Live a Richer & Fuller Life
How to Live on 24 Hours a Day: The Key to a Fuller, Richer Life
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac