Wednesday, May 12, 2010
10 Negative Emotions to Avoid
1. Fear: Do you fear of the unknown and fear of death? Life is unpredictable and death is inevitable. The solution is to live each day fully so that you can cherish each day that you have lived well. Do you fear rejection? In life you have to ask for the things that you want. Be happy if you get it, if not, you don’t lose anything. Keep asking until you get it.
2. Frustration: Are you getting one blow after another and getting nowhere in life? Are you facing obstacles every now and then? Cultivate resilience and bounce back from each setback and tell yourself that things will get better.
3. Worry: Are you worrying about things cannot get done? Are you afraid of losing your job, family breakup and children running away from home? Are you not sure of getting financial freedom during your retirement? Most of the time the worries are unfounded. Instead of worrying, why not do your very best today for a better tomorrow?
4. Discontented: Don’t fill your heart with resentment and bitterness: Do not envy other people who are more successful and enjoying better things in life. You never know they may be living on credit while you pay in cash; you are debt-free. Just be happy to enjoy what you have and be contented.
5. Anger: Are you grumpy, bad tempered and easily annoyed? When you are unable to control your outburst, you are creating a negative image in the eyes of others. When you are holding a grudge, you cannot accept constructive criticism and you are over-sensitive and get provoked easily. In short, you response to things negatively. Be kind and be generous when you deal with others. Know you mood and control your negative emotions
6. Regrets: Are you always thanking of the past mistakes, failures and defeats and lost opportunities? Do not dwell on past unfulfilled events. Avoid making the same mistakes and get ahead courageously in life.
7. Impatient: You can’t wait for your turn, and you jump queue. When you drive you tailgate and you beat the red light. Do not be impulsive, slow down to live and appreciate every moment.
8. Pessimistic: Look at life with a positive outlook. Be optimistic that things will get better. Don’t short charge yourself, you can do it and you will succeed. Just try.
9. Hopeless: Are you drifting aimlessly in life? Do not despair. Set goals and work on it. Life is worth living when you focus on the tasks leading to your objectives.
10. Sad: Are you unsatisfied with life? Are you feeling miserable, depressed and gloomy? Are you bored and lonely? Happiness is from the heart, think of joyful thoughts and look out for your friends
The most important thing is to replace quickly the negative thoughts with positive ones. Change your thinking and change your life for the better.
Managing your moods can benefit your health: learning how to deal with negative emotions and create positive ones may help you avoid many health problems.: An article from: Mind, Mood & Memory
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac