Wednesday, May 26, 2010
10 Things to Bring You Success in Life
1. Effective use of time: You don’t manage time, it is here and now. You fill the time with productive activities. The main point is not to waste time. However, you don’t work from one task to another back to back. You take breaks in between tasks. You also take time off to relax and unwind. You do not burn the candle at both ends. You make sure you have sufficient sleep at night.
2. Health: The quality of your life depends on the state of your health. You work harder, enjoy more and get more out of life when you are healthy and fit.
3. Simplicity: The most important things are to do less and go slow. Do not cram and do too many things in a day. Do one thing at a time. Enjoy the moment; look at the setting sun and the rising moon. Be appreciative of nature and its wonders.
4. Relationships: The only way to make people like you is to take a keen interest in other people. Develop a pleasing personality by being humble, cheerful and approachable.
5. Creativity: To be successful you need to be resourceful and creative. It means you think, imagine and create original and unique ideas. It is the same in wring articles. All the subjects are already written, so when you write it has to be different from others.
6. Happiness: True happiness is from within; it is not what you have or in the distant future, just think of happy and cheerful thoughts. Do remember that this is one of the things in life that is within your control. So, choose happiness instead of misery.
7. Character: Be a trusted person; deliver what you have promised. Be enthusiastic and do more than expected. Discipline yourself to do only the right things.
8. Goals: Do you have goals in life? Goals direct your energy and you focus on doing the task leading to your objectives. Don’t drift aimlessly in life. It is a waste of time and energy and there is no fun and excitement in life without meaningful goals.
9. Organization: It is more effective to put your goals in writing so that you can plan and arrange your tasks ahead in an orderly manner. Likewise, you need to organize your life so that it is balanced. Life is a juggling act. You have to take care not only yourself, but your family, your friends, your work and react to things beyond your control all at he same time.
10. Positive mental attitude: Be sure of yourself that things can be done and problems can be solved. What you need is perseverance to go all the way. You may fail but you keep trying and learn from defeat.
This is a competitive world and we need to be outstanding to achieve lasting success in life.
The Business of Happiness: 6 Secrets to Extraordinary Success in Life and Work
Zen and The Art Of Success In Life
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac