Tuesday, June 8, 2010
10 Delightful Ways to Treat Yourself
1. Love yourself: Love yourself for what you are. You are, like everyone else, the sum of your strengths and weaknesses. Just be yourself and enjoy the way your want to be.
2. Respect yourself: Appreciate your talents and capabilities and the things that you can do better than many others. Think highly of your self-worth.
3. Educate yourself: Keep on learning to stay ahead. Be interested in new things and better ways of doing things. Stimulate and keep your brain young by exploring new knowledge.
4. Move yourself: To stay fit and healthy you have to move yourself more often. Do stretching, flexibility exercise and jog for your stamina. Help yourself to stay away from illnesses. Be alert and full of energy.
5. Pamper yourself: Take time off to relax and unwind. Get a massage or go for a spa treatment and rejuvenate yourself. The easiest thing to do is to take a nap in the afternoon.
6. Be happy with yourself: Just be happy. Why do you want to live miserably when you can choose to be cheerful?
7. Nourish yourself: Don’t skip breakfast, eat more vegetable and fruits. Drink plenty of water and avoid junk food. Give up smoking and drink moderately. Give your body the right kind of food for energy and nutrition.
8. Congratulate yourself: Give yourself a pat on the back for the successful accomplishment of each day’s tasks. Take a break and reward yourself with a cup of coffee for a job done well each and every time.
9. Empower yourself: Believe in yourself and be confident to get things done. Take the challenges in life with a positive outlook. Tell yourself you can do it and you will succeed.
10. Motivate yourself: Encourage yourself to do better every day than the previous day. Do not be discouraged in the face of difficulties.
Can you think of other ways to treat yourself well?
Treat Yourself to Life
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac