Saturday, June 12, 2010
10 Things You Should Do Every Day
There are things in life when you do it every day, you will get satisfaction, fulfillment, health, well-being, happiness and much closer to your goals in life.
1. Smile: Start a new day on the right note. When you get up, look at the mirror and give yourself a broad smile. There is nothing better than cheerfulness to start a new day. It uplifts your spirits and you will feel very good about yourself.
2. Have your breakfast: You need nutrition and energy to begin a new day after fasting for about eight hours. Your cheerful disposition couples with the renewed energy after a hearty breakfast will allow you to perform with peak performance throughout the day.
3. Work your plan: It is time to take action and do what is expected of you according to your to-do list. Start right away to work on the most important task of the day.
4. Think: Invest time to think of creative ideas to be more efficient and effective. Do not work mechanically, there is always a better way of getting things done.
5. Read: This is the most powerful thing to do every day. Continuous learning is the only way to gain knowledge, to be enlightened. It is also a source of motivation and the starting point of getting creative.
6. Exercise: Your health and fitness depend on how often your move your body. When you exercise every day, you get full energy, concentration and calm mind to tackle a day’s work
7. Thoughts of gratitude: Always spend a few minutes to thank God that it has been a wonderful day with all the ups and downs. Be grateful to all those who have supported you and make your life more meaningful. Be appreciative and contented with what you have got out of life. Be thankful.
8. Reflection: At the end of each day, take stock of it. Congratulate yourself if it ends well with the tasks fully accomplished. If you have committed some blunders, do not despair and dwell on it. Learn a lesson and move on.
9. Help in household chores: Don’t watch TV. Instead, do the washing up, take out the trash and water the plants. You are contributing to the happiness and harmony of your family.
10. Plan ahead: Before your hit the bed, make it a habit to plan for the following day. You will sleep better because you know things are under full control as you have already scheduled your tasks.
Your thoughts and action will make a tremendous difference in your daily life. Do the right things to bring you true success in life.
Rich Habits - The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac