1. Health Benefits: According to an article from MayoClinic.com Positive thinking: Reduce stress, enjoy life more, positive thinking may provide increased life span, lower rates of depression, lower levels of distress, greater resistance to the common cold, better psychological and physical well-being, reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease and better coping skills during hardships and times of stress.
2. Work: Positive thinking promotes resilience against challenges at the workplace. A person with positive mental attitude is determined to get a thing done because he thinks that it can be done. He is also able to cope better with stressful situations
3. Problems: A person with positive thinking finds problem solving interesting. He will employ his creativity and resourcefulness to solve each and every problem.
4. Outlook in Life: Positive thinking means looking at the bright side of things and also able to see light at the end of the tunnel. To such a person life is hopeful.
5. Connection with people: He looks for the positive aspect of other people and he admires and appreciates their strengths. He is also trying to learn a few things from them.
6. Boost confidence: A positive mental attitude carries a can-do attitude. It means there is self-confidence in getting things done.
7. Boost self- esteem: Self-confidence promotes a positive image of self. He values and appreciates himself for what he is and what he can do.
8. Boost success: A person with positive thinking is more likely to achieve success with positive emotions than someone who is not. You see a glass as half full rather than half empty.
9. Boost creativity: Positive thinking means possibility unlimited. A person will imagine and conceive ideas to solve problems or get things done more effectively.
10. Promote happiness: Happiness and positive thinking go hand in hand. Happiness promotes good feelings and a good feeling creates positive thinking.
Positive thinking is the right way and the only way to face obstacles and problems in life.