Friday, July 16, 2010
10 Fulfilling Things to Do in Life
things that can contribute greatly to your happiness in life:
1. Achieving your dreams: The most thrilling thing in life is to achieve your long-term goals. It is your vision and passion. You will face many challenges in life It is not easy but you are determined to pursue your objectives. As an example, I want to be a better blogger. I know it is an uphill task. I am passionate about it and I will go for it though it may take me many more years.
2. Financial freedom: This is another meaningful long- ranch goal. It means you are able to realize your financial objectives such as owning your own house and having sufficient fund for retirement and children education.
3. In the pink of health: How well you live in life depends on how fit you are.
Life is only worth living when you have the energy and drive to go after your dreams. Exercise daily for health and fitness.
4. Simple random acts of kindness: This is the right way to live. Be patient while you are driving and give way to those who want to overtake you. Stop and let the pedestrians cross the road. Greet people with a smile and give praises and pay compliments generously. Say please and thank you. These kind gestures don’t cost you a cent, but they mean a lot to other people.
5. Family: Caring and rearing children are never easy. Maintain harmony at home is also a challenge. Just live one day at a time and don’t worry about the future. Look at life positively in all circumstances.
6. Traveling: Seeing places, learning the way of life of the people and their culture, broadening your horizon, learning new things and looking at life from a different perspective are some of the wonderful things you get when you visit other places
7. Learning: Enlarging your intellectual capacity and learning new insights and keeping your mind active and stimulated are the advantages of continuous learning. Learning new things is also a lifelong process.
8. Reading: Reading motivates, captivates, uplifts, refreshes, excites, moves and encourages you in life. Make it a habit at least to read a page a day.
9. Connecting: It is about relationships and interdependence among people who are closely linked to you. The support and the bond promote spiritual well-being in you. Keep in touch with those you care and those who care for you
10. Giving and contributing: Share your experience, know-how and knowledge with others. Give to the needy and donate to worthy causes.
These are the things you continue to do day after day. These are the things that give you meaning in life.
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac