Saturday, July 24, 2010
10 Simple Steps to be successful in Life
1. Find out your strengths: Identify your interests and passion. Find out what to do to be better than others. It is a smart move to do only things which mean a lot to you. Things that you are interested and good at so that you can sustain your long-term commitment
2. Dream big: Follow your aspiration and inspiration. It is said that when your reach for the moon and if you do not succeed you will still be among the stars. Aim high to achieve more.
3. Map out your journey: It is necessary to break down your long-term goals into yearly plan, monthly objectives and daily tasks. You can only do so much in a day. Make it manageable so that it is achievable and not stressful
4. Take the first small step: Your first step is a giant step. Take the crucial first step with courage and with no hesitation and procrastination. The most important thing is to keep moving and make it a daily habit to do what is necessary to reach your goals.
5. Be determined: Don’t listen to others who try to pour cold water and discourage you. Be focus by looking at your written goals every day. Go for your dreams no matter what.
6. Be persistent: Be diligent to get things done daily. It is the daily effort that makes your dream a possible dream.
7. Be willing to go for the long-haul: There is no instant success. The only way to be successful is through your blood, sweat and tears over a long period of time.
8. Be confident: Do not be discouraged by setbacks and defeats. They are just part and parcel of making progress in life. Just learn some valuable lessons from the experience and move on quickly.
9. Be motivated: Look at your daily achievements. Congratulate yourself for getting the most important things done. It is a step closer to your dreams. Carry on and do your best.
10. Be happy: The wonderful thing about happy people is that they are more successful than those who are not. They are cheerful, positive minded. Happiness also promotes good health. Always remember to start a new day with cheerfulness and look at yourself in the mirror with a broad smile.
Life is worth living when there is something to do, something to hope for and something to achieve.
Train Your Brain to Become Successful in all Areas of your Life
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac