Every once in a while you need something to lift your mood and make you happy. Develop these 7 uplifting positive emotions to cheer you up:
- Abundance: You don’t believe you are living in abundance? You are perfect in physical features and you enjoy good health. You have a job with a decent pay. You are happily married with children. You may not be rich but you have some savings and you have no debt. You have friends and relatives. You are blessed. Be appreciative and thankful of your circumstances.
- Calm: To be in a state of peacefulness and calmness in you, do meditation such as Tai Chi or yoga in the morning. You will be able to be composed and get a relaxed feeling of serenity around you.
- Cheerfulness: Smile inside your heart and smile at people you meet. Feel light-hearted. Be mindful and live in the moment and feel good about yourself
- Hopefulness: Life is meaningful when there is hope. Be confident that you will get what you want out of life. Be optimistic about the future and be excited to live life because you have high hope and a positive outlook
- Simplicity: Avoid clutter at home to allow a free flow of positive energy. Go slow in life to marvel and appreciate nature. Attach less to material things and want less. Just be happy to enjoy what you have.
- Success: Are you making progress in life? Have you accomplished your objectives? Do you think you are always lucky? If so, be motivated by your achievements and be more productive.
- Purposeful: Life is about purposeful living. Find out your passion and interests and set meaningful goals. With a direction in life you will be eager to jump start a new day every day to do your favorite things.
Positive emotions give you more than just happiness. You will be healthier, more creative and more successful in life.