Thursday, September 2, 2010
7 ways to enjoy your freedom
1. Free from negative emotions: The most worrisome negative emotion is worry itself. It saps your energy, stresses your mind and makes you behave irrationally. Do the best you can now which is within your power and stop thinking about the negative outcome in future which is not within your control. You can’t change the past and you will not know what is going to happen in the future. Do what you can now to shape a positive outcome in the future. Be cheerful and optimistic about life. The most important thing is to live in the moment.
2. Free from financial woes: Financial freedom is to avoid overspending and getting into debt and paying interest. Debt can be out of control and lead to bankruptcy and your freedom will be curtailed.
3. Free from ill health: Move more often to shape up your body and stay fit and healthy. Feel good about yourself inside out and be full of energy to live life to the fullest. When you are healthy you are free to do anything and everything in life.
4. Free from emptiness: The only way to find meaning in life is to follow your aspiration and pursue your interest and passion. Life will be hopeful and there will be always something to look forward to.
5. Free from isolation: Don’t shut yourself from others. Get connected and communicate with others to share your insights and learn from others as well. Life is about sharing. Care and be cared so that you will appreciate the value of companionship and relationships
6. Free to learn and explore: Open up your mind to accept new ideas and ready to make changes in life for the better. Explore and learn new things and stimulate your mind to be resourceful and intelligent.
7. Free to create and innovate: Release the power of your mind and allows it to roam freely to conceive new ideas. Creativity and innovation are your passport to move and stay ahead of the competitions
Enjoy your freedom is to enjoy your happiness, health and success in life.
Emotional Freedom: Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life
Charles Chua C K's Smashwords Author Profile: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/charleschuac