Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so indispensable, none so powerful, as hope. Without hope people are only half alive. With hope they dream and think and work – Charles Sawyer
Are you not getting what you want in life? Do you get rejected most of the time? The most important thing is not to give up hope. What can you do to keep the flame of hope burning brightly?
- Be inspired: When you are inspired by what you want, you follow your dreams to achieve great things in life. There is high expectation and hopefulness in you.
- Have goals: You design an action plan to realize your dreams. It is written and you can look at it every day. You envisage that by getting the daily tasks done you are getting closer to your objectives. Your goals are your hopes and your future
- Bounce back: According to Orison Swett Marden, the editor of Success Magazine, there is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great and no tonic so powerful as the expectation of something better tomorrow. Do not take defeats as the end of the road. They are just valuable lessons to be learnt so that you will be wiser as you move on. When you fall you get up and carry on and not to surrender and give up.
- Learn from others: Find out and learn from others their achievements and defeats. Identify how they do things right so that your can follow and avoid what they have done wrong.
- Do things differently: Try to do things in other ways. Be creative and work smarter with your own ideas. To be hopeful and successful you also need to work harder. Life is hopeful only when you take action. Just thinking and hoping will not take you anywhere
- Positive mental attitude: You have a choice about your thinking. Instead of despair be happy and cheerful and look at things on the bright side. As long as you are confident life is hopeful.
There are no hopeless situations – only people who are hopeless about them –
(1917-1994), entertainer. Hope is a powerful force that keeps you going on in life. Do not give up hope. When you give up hope, you give up yourself. Dinah Shore