There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
The most important thing in life is to take action and do what you want to do, do not wait and regret when you are old because you will not be able to do anything about it. The key is to live life fully every day. Here are the things that you can do so that life can be satisfying, exciting and fulfilling:
1. Go after your dreams: Living is making choices. Choose what you like to do and go after it fervently. Life is only meaningful if you live the way you want it. Take the challenge, be confident, be focus, be resilient, be flexible and be persistent. Do not live your life with regrets.
Just do it.
There are many wonderful things that will never be done if you do not do them.
~Charles D. Gill
2. Live fully now: Get up early and look forward to each new day with enthusiasm and excitement. Every day is a new day do to something different. The most important thing is to be happy. Take delight in the simple pleasures of daily life. Like what you do and enjoy every moment of it. You can’t go backward or forwards in time. It’s now or never.
3. Keep learning: Learning is fun and stimulating. Reading is the most effective way to jolt your mind and enlighten you. You maintain a rich life by learning new things. The best habit is to read a chapter before going to bed.
4. Looking after yourself: To live life fully is to be fit and energetic. Exercise every day, eat nutritiously and sleep well. Think happy thoughts and adopt a positive mental attitude.
5. Live with gratitude: Do you know that you are living in abundance? Think of your physically perfect body, your job, your family and what you have got. Be thankful and appreciative of your existence. Live a simple life and be contented. Your mind will be calm and not disturbed by your worldly wants.
6. Focus on relationships: Your family is very important in your life. Without it you live in emptiness, though you may be successful in other areas of your life. Be in touch with people who care for you and you care for them.
7. Be free: How to be free in life? It means you are financially independent. You are not in debt and you get peace of mind. Manage your personal finance wisely and live within your means.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.