You may not be doing business, it is like friendship, it has to nurture relationships, build trust and focus on fair dealing. Learn from the wisdom of doing business and apply it to your day to day dealing with others:
1. I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well.
~ Alan Greenspan
2. The absolute fundamental aim is to make money out of satisfying customers.
~ John Egan
3. You’re most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
~– Bill Gates
4. All lasting business is built on friendship.
~Alfred A. Montapert
5. If you don't drive your business, you will be driven out of business.
~B. C. Forbes
6. Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.
~W. Edwards Deming
7. Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.
10. The golden rule for every business man is this: “Put yourself in your customer’s place.
~ Orison Swett Marden
11. A man should never neglect his family for business.
~ Walt Disney
12. Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.
~ Zig Ziglar
13. People are definitely a company’s greatest asset. It doesn’t make any difference whether the product is cars or cosmetics. A company is only as good as the people it keeps.
~ Mary Kay Ash
14. If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.
~ Ray Kroc
15. To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart
~Thomas Watson, Sr.