Read and get inspired by these confidence quotes in the morning and start a new day with energy and enthusiasm:
1. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale
2. The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
3. If you are prepared, you will be confident, and will do the job.
4. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
5. Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
6. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
7. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self- confidence is preparation.
8. Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.
9. If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right.
10. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
11. If you doubt yourself, then indeed you stand on shaky ground.
12. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
13. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
14. A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.
15. Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.
16. Life is based on your self-confidence. When you trust yourself that means you know you can do things. If you don't have that trust that means you're always going to have doubts in your mind.
17. To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
18. If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.
19. A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.
20. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
10 Ways to Build Confidence